Thursday, June 7, 2012

SORRY SOLAR...

Interview with Daniel R. and Shantelle C.

Q= So how did you feel about K.S blog post? (Daniel R.)
A= I think it’s a dirty rotten lie.

Q= Why is that?
A= Because it gives false information. A solar panel only costs 179$ per panel. (Daniel R.)

Q= Would you like to fix any other misconceptions? (Spilling Ink)
A= I would, also we are not putting the solar panels on the homes, so it would not take up the home space. We are putting it in the solar field next to the motivator pass.

When I went to the solar company it was an experience to remember, and not in a good way. The whole entire time that I was doing the interview it went well, but eventually it took a turn for the worse when Daniel R. showed me their personal model Shantelle C. took her claws out of the bag saying that it was confidential. Tension is building in the solar company. Obviously the company is having some cohesive problems within the employees. My job is as a blogger is to report what goes on. I get lots of hate for what I do, so if you don’t like it don’t talk to me when I come to the work place! I would like to put it out there that there is a lot of stress in the work place so I’m not trying to blog the bad I just blog what I see.

-Spilling Ink   

2 comments:

  1. ok Daniel....like i said before the cost adds up when you buy more of them so please stop saying there cheap...

    K.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they are cheap i just found out that we get federal rebates they may be expsive at first but they are a clean safe way to power our city. Also, after the installment they are virtually free.

    ReplyDelete