Thursday, June 7, 2012

Local Engineer discusses her thoughts on Spilling Ink


Interview with Rochela Gorafalo on her opinion about our bloggers!

Q- Do you think what the bloggers are posting is true?
A- Rochela said, “Well there was one blog by spilling ink, I think, that actually wasn’t true.”

Q- What are some reasons why everybody is arguing about atomic energy?
A- The radiation and waste.

Q- Is there a specific blogger you are upset with?
A- “Spilling ink, well the reason it isn’t true is because she said that we had 3 atomic meltdowns, when really it was 3 meltdowns in the whole U.S.”, said Rochela.

Q- What energy do you think could be a competition with you?
A- Rochela said, “ um, I feel like we’re really strong right now, and don’t really have competition, but thermal energy, I feel like there doing really well, too.”

5 comments:

  1. Ok Rochella and the Atomic company, in your interview I asked what are the bad things and Jolie K. said and I quote "Well, there is obviously the effect of the meltdown of the reactor, but that has only happened three times." I understand we are talking about models, but as a blogger I write what I hear. DEAL WITH IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Zack Worden, Chief Engineer of Atomic Nuclear Energy Company. We are entitled to our opinions. Spilling Ink switched around our words, a main sign of a bad reporter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say we call truce and not bring this into the real world. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spilling ink tells the truth and nothing but nuclear is just bad!!

    the cous'

    ReplyDelete